Positioned overlooking the picturesque Coombabah Creek with neighbouring tree-lined parklands and at the very end of a small quiet cul-de-sac, this iconic neighbourhood home offers a rare once-in-a-lifetime waterside lifestyle.
In addition to the outstanding location the stunning ‘Queenslander’ home sits proudly beneath the canopy of a huge Jacaranda tree boasts high ceilings, brand new flooring and carpet in bedrooms plus the vast riverside entertaining deck with a stunning outlook.
Spacious open-plan living areas with a flawless transition through wide-opening stacking glass doors to an oversized entertaining deck boasting a perfect northerly aspect and incredibly picturesque views across parklands and waterways
* High ceilings and brand new flooring and carpet throughout the top level
* Bright and airy modern kitchen with stone benchtops, shaker cabinetry, dishwasher,
farmhouse porcelain sink and a full wall of traditional casement windows
* Stylish, modern bathroom featuring a screenless twin-head shower, stone-top vanity
and freestanding bath
* Three good-sized bedrooms, plus huge office/study room
* Ground level open space under house of approx 11.7m x 10.7m offering huge potential
for multiple parking/storage or workshop
* Completely separated workshop/studio (approx 7.3m x 6.1m)
* Fully fenced with ample off-street parking for multiple vehicles
* Convenient location close to shops, cafes, transport and all within an easy stroll to the
local primary school
* Quiet neighbourhood boat ramp right at your doorstep!
* Ceiling fans throughout