This modern spacious home is in walking distance to the Broadwater, local parks, shops, beaches and cafés. With its well-designed open floor plan and ample sun-light throughout the home creating comfort and the ability to accommodate a large or extended family, this is where you would want to live to enjoy and indulge in the ideal lifestyle.
Its covered alfresco and large backyard area allows for optimal entertaining and its unique side access for additional toys. Act fast, as a home like this does not come along often.
More features include;
* 5 spacious bedrooms
* 3 bathrooms including ensuite
* Open plan kitchen with Caesarstone benchtop
* Large combined living and dining area
* Separate media/family area (or 6th bedroom)
* Separate kids or family retreat (upstairs)
* Laundry area with plenty of storage space
* Ducted air conditioning (max 8 zones)
* Intercom system and ducted vacuum
* 4.2kw Solar system (24 panels which can be upgraded to 5kw)
* Double lock up garage
* Side access via St Nicholas St
* Walking distance to boat ramp
* Fully fenced front & back yard, garden shed
* Solid brick & tile construction
* Large land approx. 637m2
* Built by renowned Gold Coast designer and builder Palladio Homes in 2009
* Granny flat (Kitchen, bathroom, bedroom & split system air conditioning)
Runaway Bay is a popular waterfront suburb located in the Northern Gold Coast and has become one of the most sought-after suburbs for lifestyle and waterfront living.
Once discovered, you will see why. Easy access to the Broadwater, Runaway Bay Shopping centre, Harbour Town Shopping and Hope Island Marketplace combined with a great friendly neighbourhood, quiet street, the lifestyle that locals enjoy and the reason most owners reside for the long term.