Auction Location: On site – 4 Sir Galahad Close.
One of the best locations on the Islands commanding glorious views from most rooms across the beautiful Broadwater to Stradbroke Island towards the East and Surfers Paradise to the South. A great place to enjoy a cool drink from the expansive balconies either upstairs or down as you watch the Yachts sail by. Positioned in a quiet cul-de-sac on 722m2 land with wide water frontage.
All rooms in the 521m2 residence are a generous size, there are four large bedrooms (three have ensuite), four bathrooms in total, study and theatre room. The master bedroom is complemented by a large ensuite, spa bath, his and hers vanities, large walk-in robe and huge parents retreat. You have a sun room, expansive glass and balconies on both levels designed to capture the fabulous waterfront views. Large formal lounge and dining, a brand new $100,000 lift, large inground pool and three car garage.
The owner has purchased in Melbourne, the family have already gone and this property must be sold on or before Auction.
* Sensational Broadwater location
* Glorious views out to Stradbroke Island
* Four large bedrooms, four bathrooms
* Study and theatre room
* Parents retreat, extensive balconies
* 722m2 land, wide waterfrontage
* Formal lounge & dining plus family room
* Brand new top of the range lift
* Three Car garage, Inground pool
* This is a genuine URGENT Sale!