Looking for the perfect waterfront home?
Excellent North-East facing waterfront opportunity waiting for you!!
Lifestyle, space and potential, you can have all with this well presented home located in the heart of Hollywell, Northern Gold Coast.
Room for all the family and toys, functional floor plan and easy access to shops, transport and Broadwater. It was a very reluctant decision for the seller to let this home go!
The seller has recently freshened up this home ready for you to move in and there is further potential to add your own style and colour.
We love to represent a home like this with many special features but unfortunately, we only have one, so make sure to inspect this home before you commit elsewhere.
Some great features include;
* 5 spacious bedrooms including main ensuite
* 2 bathrooms plus separate guest powder room
* 3 lock up garage that can be convert into granny flat
* Additional space at front for boat or caravan
* 3 separate living, dining and media room
* Functional kitchen, stone bench top, induction cooktop, 2 pac cabinetry with natural light
* Near new ducted air conditioning upstairs with 2 zones (Installed 1 year ago)
* Extra large split system air conditioning downstairs
* Near new laundry (Updated 1 year ago)
* New ceiling fans, downlights and paint throughout
* Security screens, doors and security system
* Timber shutters and feature timber staircase
* Covered patio overlooking water and pool
* Inground salt water pool, new motor and filter
* Approx. 18m North-East facing water frontage
* 4.5 x 2.5m pontoon with additional pole to extend (subject to council approval)
* Solid concrete retaining wall 18 x 3 x 3m
* 2 x water tanks (2,000L & 3,000L) and garden shed
* Land approx. 662m2
Hollywell is a popular Broadwater suburb located between Paradise Point and Runaway Bay in the Northern Gold Coast and considered one of the sought after suburbs.
Once discovered, you will see why. Easy access to Runaway Bay Marina and shopping centre, Harbour Town and the new Hope Island Marketplace combined with a great neighbourhood, quiet street and walking distance to Paradise Point is the lifestyle that the locals enjoy and the reason most owners reside for the long term.
For further information contact Tomio Taguchi 0410 148 038
IMPORTANT COVID UPDATE AND VIEWING INFORMATION
It is essential to register your attendance due to new COVID restrictions on gatherings
REGISTRATION OF YOUR ATTENDANCE IS ESSENTIAL PRIOR TO INSPECTION