Boasting approximately 3300 m2 of medium density zoning, this property has potential for land subdivision or T-houses development (S.T.C.A) The rest of the block, approximately 2.684ha, is under rural residential zone, allowing for multiple uses such as food and drink outlets, garden centres, healthcare services, shops and more.
The property features a spacious three bedroom dwelling with two living areas, a good-sized kitchen, and underneath parking. With some simple renovations this could be transformed into an income-generating asset for rent or a comfortable family home. Alternatively, you could demolish the existing dwelling and rebuild your dream home on this beautiful acreage property.
* 3.02ha block
* Medium density zone and Rural zone
* Master bedroom with ensuite.
* Three bedrooms, two bathrooms, multiple car spaces
* Quick drive or walk to most amenities including Coles, Woolworths, cafes, and array of fast food restaurants
* Highly desired catchment for Upper Coomera State College and close to private schools
* Local parks and playground
* Plenty of walking paths to explore
* Approximately 8 minutes to the Highway and 11 minutes to the Coomera Train station
* Bus route is close by allowing access to the public transport network
* 30 minutes to Surfers Paradise and approximately 40 minutes to Brisbane and Coolangatta
*** Owner willing to sell house on 2.684ha rural zoned land for 1.1 million
*** Owner willing to sell 3300m2 of medium density zoned land at 2.9 million