This immaculately presented open plan lakefront property is located in the highly sought after Cova Estate. Boasting a low maintenance design and set on the water’s edge with picturesque views over the lake.
– Elevated block with timber deck overlooking the lake.
– Two separate living areas opening out onto an alfresco area for the family barbeque
– The modern kitchen has large stone benches and butler’s pantry
– 4 generous size bedrooms, Master with ensuite and walk in robe
– 2.7mtr ceilings, 2.6mtr doors and wardrobe doors
– Reverse cycle ducted air conditioning
– Oversized double garage with ample storage
– Grassed area out the front for the kids to play
– And the list goes on….
This Hope Island master planned estate offers a unique waterfront setting along the Hope Island canal and is surrounded by parklands and waterways, where more than a quarter of the 31 hectares are dedicated to recreation areas, walking paths, bike trails and waterways. Rec Club includes, 25m Lap pool, Gym, BBQ facilities, 2nd pool next to Cova Boathouse, cafe and function room exclusive for residents. Cova has its own onsite management and patrolled security. Very low body corp fee.
Ideally located with easy access to the M1 North and South. Close to 3 International Golf Courses. You are able to walk to the Hope Island Market place with Aldi, Woolworths and many specialty shops. Also close by is the Hope Island Boardwalk shopping precinct with marina, Coles, Hope island tavern and restaurants.
The property is able to be settled before Christmas.
For all information and floor plans call Tyson Hill on 0433 694 688 or email firstname.lastname@example.org