Here is your opportunity, this sale includes a 10M pontoon which can be leased giving investors a great return.
Located in the popular Cova Estate, situated in a Cul-De-Sac, featuring high ceilings and a large wide entrance. The dwelling offers 4 spacious bedrooms all with built in robes. There is also an additional study nook area off the kitchen. The single story house offers open spaces with open plan living. This sale comes with a 10 meter pontoon and can only be accessed by other boat owners of Cova.
• House on 508m2 block with room for a pool
• 4 Bedrooms
• 2 Bathrooms
• Kitchen with Stone benchtops, stainless steel fittings, gas cooking
• Security screens
• Double garage with auto door
• Large back yard
• Air conditioning
• Ceiling fans in each room
• Facilities swimming pool, gym, barbecue with outdoor seating overlooking the water with cafe.
• 10 mtr Marina Berth with the purchase of this property
• Acoustic side fence blocking the Hope Island Road traffic noise
Our seller’s instruction are clear present all offers for them to consider.
Enjoy the many walkways around Cova, stroll around the marina and the 2 lakes plus the large grassed areas where you will often see kids kicking the ball. Cova Estate residents have exclusive access to the 2 swimming pools, gym, movie room, BBQ areas, library, visitor boat pontoon and so much more. The low body corp fee also includes patrolled security service, security cameras throughout the estate also onsite managers.
In close proximity there is 3 championship Golf Course’s, Supermarket, Shopping, Medical facilities, Restaurants, Taverns, schools and more. You can access the M1 for an easy commute to Brisbane or other areas.